In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do the shuffle dance. This video will teach users how to do the Running Man, the T, kicks and spins. To do the Running Man, pivot one foot back as you lift the other foot up. Then place the lifted foot down and push the other foot back further. It looks like a robotic way of walking. To do the T, pivot one foot from heel to toe as you continuously stomp n the floor with the other foot. To do kicks, it is the same concept as the Running Man, except you kick instead of stepping. To do spins, simply perform the Running Man as you rotate your body. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy dancing and would like to learn the shuffle dance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades