Emily, Marley, Rebecca, Sloane and Katrina with Fit For A Feast demonstrate how to do pirouettes. A pirouette is a basic dance move. Use spotting to prevent dizziness and complete multiple turns. Keep staring at the same spot while turning and then switch at the last moment. Put your left leg in front and extend your arms so that they are opposite your legs. The right arm will be forward straight out and the left arm will be extended out toward your legs. Then, bend at the knees with the back leg popped up and the front floor flat. Keep the shoulders back and the stomach in. Bring the right knee up to your leg and lift up in a revele on the balls of your feet. Keep your hips straight and tighten your core muscles for control. Turn to the right, coming full forward, jumping the feet out and placing the hands on the knees to complete the pirouette.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades